January 14, 2010

Blog - My Owl Barn


This is neat, especially if you are hooked on owls. I have not seen many owls in the wild but I have always been fascinated with their ability turn their head. You can see them when you hike in SF Bay Area mountains and the Foothills. Even if you can't see them, you might at least hear them. Maybe it was the owl from Winnie the Pooh that made me like them. I especially like the Snowy Owl. Also called Arctic Owl or the Great White Owl. I think they are beautiful. You can read more about ths species in Wikipedia.

Anyway, for owl lovers here is a good owl blog for ya. There are posts all kind of stuff including owl items like couch pillows, books, and owl themes objects that you can by at Amazon and more.

My Owl Barn
http://www.myowlbarn.com

No comments: