December 6, 2009

Shhh.. The Silent Is On!


When I was a kid, I enjoyed watching silent movies very much, especially the Charlie Chaplin's movies. Those were the 70's before cable become common and the VCR didn't exist yet). Those movies were always on the PBS channel. At the same time I also enjoyed watching Zorro ;-) So when I saw this site I thought that it was quite a nice site. It has information about movies and the actors. Some other categories are sheet music featuring performers, and unidentified film stills, old articles and more.

One of the reasons that I like this site, is because I can view background and actor pictures. The pictures of the music sheets were interesting.

I can't vouch for the links' page. I checked only several and some of them were expired or had been modified since they were posted. I did recognize a few good sites though.

Silent Film Still Archive
http://www.silentfilmstillarchive.com

No comments: