September 13, 2009

Find Your Favorite Movie Car On The Data Base

According to the Internet Movie Cars Database (IMCDB) site "You will find here one of the most complete list on the web about cars, bikes, trucks and other vehicles seen in movies, image captures and information about them." After doing some browsing I became impressed. This is great for anyone who is enthusiastic about vehicles and movies.

There is a movie that I've seen a few times, Cherry 2000, in which there is a swell red Mustang that I really like. Every time I'd see the movie, I'd wonder about the Mustang and some of the other cars featured in this movie. I was glad to see find the info in the IMCDB site. It is a neat 1965 Mustang.

There is a picture along that Mustang of a car buried in the sand that I always thought it was a plain old Cadillac. It was a bit hard to make out the model with the sand around. I was a little surprised to find out that it is a 1975 Oldsmobile Toronado. Well, I admit, I do love cars from the 1960's and the 1970's in particular. But I sure ain't no car geek especially when there are cars that are in a bad shape and halfway buried in the sand. So I certainly learned something new today!





Internet Movie Cars Database
http://www.imcdb.org

No comments: