July 20, 2009

A Visit To The Cars Of The Stars Museum


The Cars of The Stars is a museum that is located in Cumbria, England. I am not certain how big this museum is, but this is the kind of museum I'd visit for sure. There are famous cars from the movies and tv. There are even James Bond cars. I envy anyone who can see the famous cars in person. The only famous cars I've ever seen was Herbie and the Gnome-mobile. The cars that I mostly would like to see are from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mad Max, Flinstones and the trucks from the Raiders of the Lost Ark and the A Team. The museum certainly sounds museum like fun.

Cars Of The Stars Museum

http://www.carsofthestars.com/

Below is a link for a list of car museums from the NY Times. If you can't access it (you need a subscription), I suggest that you copy the link. Go to Google.com and paste it in the search box. Once you get the result (there's only one), you'll be able to access the list directly from Google. It's very easy to do.

NY TIMES Car Museum List
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/24/automobiles/collectibles/24MUSEUM.html/

No comments: