June 7, 2009

футбол is soccer in Russian but..


don't ask me how to pronounce the Russian word for football/soccer. The if you had to write it down, you'd write it as "fudbol", but pronouncing it is as it's written is a different story. To learn how to pronounce it, you gonna have to know grammar, such as phonetics and the consonants which are obviously are different than ours.

From Wikipedia, these are all Russian soccer logos. I had no idea they have or had so many of them. I can't translate them though. I wish i could. Some of them are quite cool. It seems that some of these logos are from the same team like the Dynamo team; which is a similar concept as the other site that I posted while back about the evolution of the teams' logos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Russian_football_logos&from=0

No comments: