September 27, 2008

eBay - SKEVCO


This eBay store, SKEVCO Antiques Collectibles, sells many vintage items. It's really a long list, so I am not gonna list all the categories here. But the categories which have over 100 items, are tobacciana, soda pop items, sport memorabilia, tins vintage, transportation, vintage comics sheets (303!), gas & oil company ROAD MAP, car brochure, catalogs vintage, breweriana, bottles vintage and advertising vintage items.

The owners describe their store: "Dealing in Nostalgia, vintage advertising items, old toys, collectibles, & sports memorabilia, in our MONTREAL Shop since 1981."

I wish I knew what SKEVCO stands for. I'd love to know.

The eBay URL is so long, that I used the tinyurl.com to post the link (it's still an eBay link).

eBay SKEVCO
http://tinyurl.com/3pnh8t

No comments: