September 11, 2008

Blog - Saints and Spinners


The Saints and Spinners blog is about stories, songs and children's books. The children's books parodies is what caught my attention. There is a list on the right hand side under "Children's Books That Never Were". These are parodies of famous children books covers like Curious George (Furious George) and The Giving Tree (Misgiving Tree).

The books have funny titles, which made me laugh. Overall, this list is funny. The one cover that I liked the most is the "Rainbow Fish-Eyes". It was hilarious! That fish is gonna have a hard time with his eye exams. ;-)

Saints and Spinners
http://saintsandspinners.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm glad you enjoyed some of the parodies.
Regarding funny titles with poor images, that's my limited Photoshopping abilities for you. If I had my way, Minh Le of Bottom Shelf Books would do all of the covers.:)
Here's Minh's website: http://bottomshelfbooks.blogspot.com

Daphna said...

Hey, keep it up. Would love to see more funny titles ;-)