May 4, 2008

Where Is Your Country?


This one is very different from the type of links that I've posted so far. I thought this is great, especially for people, who don't know much about other countries. Or at least where they are located. So, I thought it's a good game to post to learn and refresh your memory.

Sadly, I've heard many times on tv and read a lot in the newspapers, about people and high schoolers don't even know where England is. GASP!. Or worse, Americans who don't know where New Mexico is. They think New Mexico is in Mexico. That's another "GASP!" There are just too many people out there who are so clueless. It is sad and embarrassing. When I was in high school, I had a chat with a French classmate. We were talking about France, when she told me that some students didn't know where France is! Whoa!

Anyway, this game is actually fun. Have a good time and good luck!

Rethinking School Quiz
http://www.rethinkingschools.org/just_fun/games/mapgame.html


No comments: