May 1, 2008

Make My Car A Cut-Away

Wow, these are really awesome cut-away illustrations by Kevin Husley, a technical illustrator. Just look at his portfolio! I enjoyed looking through his pieces. Personally, my favorites were the RV and the cruise ship. All those tiny details aren't easy to make which makes it even more impressive, to me anyway. It takes some time to do it (I use the same software). He uses computer applications to create his artwork. He has done great illustrations using the computer applications. There are also tutorials, techniques, tips and more. His illustrations include mainly Automotive, Industrial & Products Advertising, and ships. There is also a Line Art and Stock Images sections.

By the way, this site is in several languages. English, Chinese, Deutsch, Francaise, Italiano, Japanese & Korean.

Kevin Husley Illustration
http://www.khulsey.com/


No comments: