February 25, 2008

I didn't know that yesterday! - blog

The blog is all about learning trivial facts. The author presents some interesting questions with equally interesting factual scientific answers. Some examples:"How did David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear?" (july 19, 2007), "Why do most UFO sightings happen in the United States?" (nov 20, 2007) and "Why is the letter "E" on top of all eye charts?" (Jan 12, 2006). For those of you who like trivia facts, I think you'll learn a few things here. At least, I did.

I've always wondered how Copperfield did it, but couldn't figure it out until now. Now I finally got the answer!

Oddly enough, I've never thought of the "E" question, even though I have had the honors to read the chart way too many times. So, there are definitely some thought provoking questions.

I did not know that yesterday!
http://ididnotknowthatyesterday.blogspot.com/


No comments: