January 12, 2008

Oh, That is One Tall Building!



This is fantastic. The Museum has awesome futuristic illustrations and photos. There are also online exhibits. It is a real museum that is based in Manhattan. My favorite page is "The World's Tallest Skycrapers" under "Web Project". It shows the tallest buildings in the world beginning with the Masonic Temple in 1890 to Taipei in 2004's.

*Note - I know there are people out there like me, who have trouble reading white text over black. Some of the pages have that. Just highlight the text with your cursor (mouse), then copy and paste it into a blank text document. The text will be black. I believe there is another way using the browser's preferences, but I can't recall it.

The Skycraper Museum
http://www.skyscraper.org/home.htm


No comments: